Are you confident on how to integrate innovation and creativity to your organization’s DNA? Do you possess clear vision on how to build a “factory of growth” for innovation and creativity that is not stolen by larger competition? Many will tell you intellectual property is important, others saying piracy makes it unimportant, so you should focus on other assets. You hear that 82% of the S&P 500’s market capitalization is intellectual property, but don’t know how to get there. The truth is that holding a culture of valuable IP not only creates growth, it will protect you from competition.
Martin Medeiros pioneered the LIP approach to creating layers of protection for your company’s value. This webinar quickly covers four main types of IP, then discusses how to layer protection to deploy redundant asset management and protection that avoids losses.
Learn how to:
- Use patents in four different ways.
- Deploy Non-disclosure agreements for protection on the state, federal and international levels.
- Draft enforceable non-compete agreements.
- Stop circumvention and reverse engineering of your hard work.
- Use copyright law as a competitive advantage.
- Pick a world-class brand.
Mr. Medeiros focuses on providing value to clients by solving their biggest problems and helps them avoid losses. At ScienceDocs, he helps entrepreneurs and startup companies with their most high-stakes and risky negotiations and counsels clients on the science of persuasion, influence and negotiation. He also helps them get their company off on the right trajectory or helps with course corrections.
- Persuasion, Influence, Negotiation, and Communication planning, coaching, and teaching
- Strategic Planning
- Corporate formation/structure
- Basic Research, Pre-clinical and Clinical Development
- Dispute avoidance
- Strategic intellectual property management
Presented in Partnership with:
ScienceDocs is a U.S. based, comprehensive scientific and medical research support provider that has been leading the industry since 2004. Their core services include:
- SBIR Grant Writing and Startup Support
- Academic Grant Proposal Writing and Editing
- Scientific and Medical Research Article Editing
- Statistical and Study Design Consultation
- English Language Translation
ScienceDocs work with individual researchers, groups, publishers, universities, businesses and governmental agencies around the world with content in all physical, biological and social science disciplines. Their staff consists of over 150 seasoned PhD-level/veteran editors, writers and grant consultants, startup experts, biostatisticians and epidemiologists, as well as an extensive in-house and contracted translation staff exceeding 1500 specialized translators into and out of English and all major languages. ScienceDocs are, in essence, your peers…they understand your needs and are here to help you.