Learn a simple, 4-step method that is scientifically-based and field-tested effective on communicating your needs effectively.
Are you 100% confident in entering a difficult conversation? Or do you fear making a wrong critical mistake or blowing a bet-the-company negotiation? Martin brings the experience of thousands of closed transactions and disputes and gives you methods you can use immediately after the webinar.
- The importance of activating the right part of your brain to negotiate.
- How to make the conditions of acceptance easy.
- How to reduce the probability you will miscommunicate or infuriate those in your professional or social circles.
Mr. Medeiros focuses on providing value to clients by solving their biggest problems and helps them avoid losses. At ScienceDocs, he helps entrepreneurs and startup companies with their most high-stakes and risky negotiations and counsels clients on the science of persuasion, influence and negotiation. He also helps them get their company off on the right trajectory or helps with course corrections.
- Persuasion, Influence, Negotiation, and Communication planning, coaching, and teaching
- Strategic Planning
- Corporate formation/structure
- Basic Research, Pre-clinical and Clinical Development
- Dispute avoidance
- Strategic intellectual property management
Presented in Partnership with:
ScienceDocs is a U.S. based, comprehensive scientific and medical research support provider that has been leading the industry since 2004. Their core services include:
- SBIR Grant Writing and Startup Support
- Academic Grant Proposal Writing and Editing
- Scientific and Medical Research Article Editing
- Statistical and Study Design Consultation
- English Language Translation
ScienceDocs work with individual researchers, groups, publishers, universities, businesses and governmental agencies around the world with content in all physical, biological and social science disciplines. Their staff consists of over 150 seasoned PhD-level/veteran editors, writers and grant consultants, startup experts, biostatisticians and epidemiologists, as well as an extensive in-house and contracted translation staff exceeding 1500 specialized translators into and out of English and all major languages. ScienceDocs are, in essence, your peers…they understand your needs and are here to help you.