Are you a Founder, owner, investor, executive, or advisor on the boardroom team who has the awesome responsibility to achieve major goals while under severe time/resource pressure? The odds against success are stacked against you so you need every competitive advantage – without time consuming, disruptive,and costly initiatives that may not work.
To solve these problems, here are the three steps that will improve your effectiveness in achieving your goals in the boardroom and make your boardroom a competitive weapon.
- Measure what Matters Most.
- Take Massive Action Every 90 days
- Create your customized Boardroom Performance Systems to Kaizen talent, strategy, and most importantly results.
Interact with Larry Cabaldon, a team of expert panelists, and a Mock Board scenario to learn the secrets of how to create a high-performance boardroom team that becomes your powerful, competitive weapon to move your company to the next level.
Be prepared to evaluate your performance/effectiveness in the boardroom. Most boardroom teams are less than 70% effective.
Featuring special guests:
- CEO/Founder the Boardroom Performance Group 2008
- Executive Vice President, DHR International, a Big 5 retained executive search firm.
- Director Executive Search for PricewaterhouseCoopers LA Group
- Director of Human Resources for a 400 employee one- bank holding company
- Assessed and rehired over 1400 executives and 300 board members. Facilitated 14 board turnarounds.
- Helped boards/executives, regulators, investors, private equity firms, acquirers, venture capitalists, private companies, start-ups and non-profits benchmark performance, select and maximize talent, improve results, and facilitate transactions that create value.
- Recruited hundreds of consultants while a recruiter for PWC and participated in major consulting assignments with McKinsey & Co. consultants, Deloitte & Touché, outside counsel and others to achieve major objectives in 90 days.
Results-oriented executive with a proven track record in building and growing companies. Creates and implements key strategies. Manages programs, P&L, technical projects and worldwide teams in various sectors. Quickly grasps complex technology concepts. Connects to customers, resellers and VARs, technologists and executives, and works effectively with all of them. Demonstrated experience in leading, developing, and contributing to teams that achieve results. Accomplished, analytical, big-picture thinker who promotes a shared vision and thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments where innovative ideas and pragmatic methods are valued. A leader through empowerment, integrity, and personal example / individual contributor with rich international background.