This sourcebook gathers advice from some of the industry’s best sources to help entrepreneurs solve some of the toughest—and often unexpected—challenges of creating a life sciences startup.
This e-book also provides a list of valuable resources for budding Biotech entrepreneurs including:
- Essentials to IP Game Planning
- Make Your Board of Directors a Board of Enablers
- Incubators Become a Must in Vibrant Biotech Ecoystems
- The Art and Science of Constructing a Cap Table
- Hit Your Mark With a Perfect Pitch
Insights, wisdom, and inspiration from a carefully selected group of the industry’s best sources on what it truly takes to start a successful biotech company, with examples from their own experience.