A 1-day course to learn the basics of HPLC operation.
About this Event
Learn the basics of HPLC operation and acquire valuable laboratory skills that prepare you for basic research in the pharmaceutical and synthetic biology sectors. Trainees will complete hands-on, problem-based challenges where they will apply classroom knowledge in a HPLC laboratory setting. Trainees will learn how to solubilize pharmaceuticals, create quantitative concentration curves and prepare samples from complex biological mixtures.
Class size is limited to 6 students to ensure low student-instructor ratios, social distancing, and a rich educational experience. This is an in-person course.
Financial-need scholarship opportunities are available by application. Please complete the form here.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have taken an immunology or cell biology college-level course, AP Biology does not fulfill the requirement.
- Deep interest in pursuing academic research opportunities and/or career in biotechnology.
Saturday, February 12, 2022
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuition $900.00 plus $425.00 supplemental material fee.
For questions or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon the completion and meeting all the educational objectives of this course, you may become eligible to claim an alternative digital credential through UCI Department of Continuing Education, if you demonstrate competencies that meet the earning criteria.
Registration, Cancellation, Withdraw & Refund Policies
- All sessions are subject to cancellation or change.
- Registration and payment are required for all course unless noted otherwise
- If a session is full and you are placed on a waitlist, please wait to be contacted prior to attending the course.
- Enrollment fees are not prorated for missed classes.
- If you wish to withdraw or request a refund, please email email@example.com
- Withdrawal requests are processed with a 15% withdrawal fee and processing fee per transaction.
- All withdrawal requests must be received in writing at least 14 days before the first day of the session and are subject to withdrawal and processing fees.
- Withdraws/Refunds are not available once the session begins.
- If a participant misses a class session, no credit or make-up sessions will be available.
- Requests must be received 14 days prior to the start of the session. Refund requests received on or after the start date are not eligible for a refund.
- Credit Card transactions: will be refunded to the original card used.
- Cash and Check transactions: will be refunded by check. Please allow two to three weeks.
- User Account Credit: User account credit may be offered to a customer in lieu of a refund. User account credit balances, upon written customer request, may be refunded to a customer at any time.