Registration, Cancellation, Withdrawal & Refund Policies
- All sessions are subject to cancellation or change.
- Registration and payment are required for all courses unless noted otherwise
- If a session is full and you are placed on a waitlist, please wait to be contacted prior to attending the course.
- Enrollment fees are not prorated for missed classes.
- If you wish to withdraw or request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Withdrawal requests are processed with a 15% withdrawal fee and processing fee per transaction.
- All withdrawal requests must be received in writing at least 14 days before the first day of the session and are subject to withdrawal and processing fees.
- Withdraws/Refunds are not available once the session begins.
- If a participant misses a class session, no credit or make-up sessions will be available.
- Requests must be received 14 days prior to the start of the session. Refund requests received on or after the start date are not eligible for a refund.
- Credit Card transactions: will be refunded to the original card used.
- Cash and Check transactions: will be refunded by check. Please allow two to three weeks.
- User Account Credit: User account credit may be offered to a customer in lieu of a refund. User account credit balances, upon written customer request, may be refunded to a customer at any time.